Dear Sir or Madam,
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is ‘GALAN LOGISTICS’. Limited liability company with its registered office in Kobylanka, address: Szczecińska 26, 73-108 Kobylanka, share capital: 50,000.00 PLN, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000327253, NIP: 8561811616, REGON: 320648101 (hereinafter: Administrator or GALAN LOGISTICS). In all matters concerning the protection of personal data, you can contact us by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at +48 91 447 15 21 or by letter to the address of our registered office indicated above.
For what purpose do we obtain your data and on what basis do we use it?
Depending on the purpose for which you are in contact with us, your personal data may be processed by us for the purpose:
- to perform the contracts or agreements that bind us to your employer or the entity with which you cooperate/represent yourself (Article 6(1)(b) or (f) of the TCO),
- the conduct of the recruitment process (Article 6(1)(a) of the FYROM, i.e. the consent given by sending a recruitment application),
- to reply to the e-mail you have sent, including through the contact form or telephone contact (Article 6(1)(a) of the TYPE, i.e. your consent by initiating contact),
- analytical research, consisting in particular of researching and analysing traffic on our Website, conducting market research and opinions which is in our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the TDC),
- archival (documentary) evidence in case of a legal need to prove facts which is in our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDR),
- the finding, investigation or defence, if any, against claims having a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GOP).
What personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
data provided voluntarily
- for the purpose of performing the contracts, we process the data which are necessary for this purpose and, if you are an employee, representative or person cooperating with our contractor, your personal data which were provided to us by your employer or the entity with which you cooperate/represent yourself,
- for the purposes of the recruitment process, we process the personal data contained in your application,
- your name, e-mail address and telephone number, as well as any other personal data you have provided in the contact form or message sent, are processed in order to reply to the message you have sent by means of the contact or telephone contact.
data collected automatically
When you use our Site, we collect and collect information such as your IP address, request URL, device identifier, amount of time spent on individual pages, browser type, browser language, date and time of use of the Site, screen resolution, operating system type and version, and other such information.
Is it mandatory to provide data?
The provision of personal data is completely voluntary. However, where consent is the basis for the processing of personal data, the absence of consent will prevent us from taking the action to which consent applies. You may withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data by us, which we have carried out on the basis of your consent before it is withdrawn.
How long will we keep your data?
Depending on the purpose for which we process your personal data, we may process your data for the following periods:
- contract performance – for the period of performance of a contract you have concluded or have concluded with us by your employer or the entity with which you cooperate/represent yourself, as well as for the period of limitation of claims under the contract,
- recruitment – until the recruitment is completed for the position for which you have applied, and where you have given your separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment, we will keep your data for a period of 1 year from the moment it is collected,
- providing an answer – for the period of maintaining our current relationship (e.g. answering questions, presenting offers, exchanging correspondence) and, after the relationship has ended, for the period of archiving it for our internal needs,
- keeping statistics – until you object, but no longer than 50 months after your last activity on the Site,
- archival purposes, for the period necessary to achieve this objective,
- to establish, investigate or defend against claims for the period necessary to achieve that objective.
What are cookies?
- Marketing. We use marketing tools such as Google Ads and Facebook Pixel to target your advertising. This involves the use of Google LLC and Facebook cookies.
- Own cookies. We use our own cookies for the proper functioning of the website. These include cookies that allow the user to be remembered during one session or, depending on the options selected, from session to session. Their purpose is to help you solve security problems and comply with regulations.
- Server logs. Using the Website involves sending queries to the server where the Website is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. The logs include, among others, your IP address, date and time of the server, information about your web browser and operating system used by Pai/Pai. The logs are saved and stored on the server where the website is located. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with any particular person using the website and are not used by us to identify you. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server. GALAN LOGISTICS does not generally use server logs.
What rights do you have?
You have a number of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. You can exercise each of the rights by contacting us by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, by telephone at +48 91 447 15 21 or by letter to the address of our registered office indicated above.
You are entitled to:
- access to your personal data and the right to demand their correction, removal and restriction of processing. To the extent that the processing is based on a premise of our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- to the extent that your consent is the basis for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before withdrawal of consent,
- to the extent that your consent is the basis for the processing of your personal data, you also have the right to data portability, i.e. the request to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used format,
- lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority whenever you consider that the processing of personal data violates your rights.
The rules related to the exercise of the indicated powers are described in detail in Articles 16 – 21 of the TYPE. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these regulations. For our part, we would like to explain to you that the rights indicated above are not absolute and will not apply to all processing of your personal data.
You always have one of the rights indicated above – if we violate the regulations on personal data protection while processing your personal data, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
You can also always ask us to provide you with information about what data we have on you and for what purposes we process it. It is sufficient for you to send a message to the e-mail address (indicated above) or in writing to our registered office address also indicated above.
Your personal data security
GALAN LOGISTICS guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security and data protection measures are taken as required by data protection legislation. Personal data is collected by us with due diligence and is properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
GALAN LOGISTICS ensures that personal data is collected:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently for the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- they are appropriate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- are processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including the protection against unlawful or incompatible processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
GALAN LOGISTICS bases the processing of personal data on the following grounds:
- legitimacy – we care about privacy protection and process personal data in accordance with legal requirements;
- security – we ensure an appropriate level of security of personal data by taking continuous action in this respect;
- rights of the Individual – we enable the persons whose personal data is being processed to exercise their rights and exercise these rights;
- accountability – we ensure that the way in which personal data protection obligations are fulfilled is duly documented.
Who do you share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be provided to authorized authorities to the extent required by law, as well as to entities providing services to us on the basis of agreements concluded by us, including accounting services, delivery of IT and IT systems, legal, tax, audit and debt collection services, document archiving services, courier services, as well as advertising and marketing services.
All entities to which we entrust the processing of personal data guarantee the application of appropriate personal data protection and security measures required by law.