- Personal data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) dated 29/08/1997 (hereinafter referred to as “p. d. p. a.”), disclosed by the data subject, is: Galan Logistics Sp. z o.o. ul. Słowackiego 2; 72-100 Goleniów, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Szczecin, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000327253, the share capital of PLN 50,000.00, NIP 8561811616; REGON 320648101.
- The controller of personal data shall process personal data pursuant to the European Data Protection Supervisor with regard to the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The controller shall process personal data of the data subject in order to:
a) contact the person filling in a contact form by telephone or e-mail;
b) provide services should the controller’s offer be used;
c) market own services;
d) conduct recruitment processes.
- Processing of personal data for purposes other than those referred to in point 3 of this Article will only be possible with the separate consent referred to in Article 23 (2) of sec. 1, item 1 of act on personal data protection.
- The controller shall process the following data:
data necessary to make contact and in the event of using the controller’s services necessary to issue an invoice and contact in the indicated matter (contact form; job application):
– company name;
– first and last names;
– postal code;
– phone number;
– NIP (TIN).
- The controller, in order to perform the contract and execute the order correctly, may make personal data available to the recipients of the data within the meaning of Article 7 item 6 of the Act on the protection of personal data, in particular to a postal operator or a courier company for the purpose of delivering the parcel or performing a payment service. In all other respects, personal data may be disclosed in the cases provided for by law or where the consent referred to in Article 23, sec. 1, item 1 of p. d. p. a.
- Every person whose personal data is processed by the controller has the right to access the content of his or her data and the right to amend, supplement, update, correct and request the deletion of personal data concerning him or her. To do this, please contact the data controller (contact details can be found in paragraph 1).
- Providing personal data is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data or its deletion at the user’s request may render it impossible for the controller to perform the actions referred to in sec. 3 above.
- The controller shall process and secure personal data in accordance with the provisions of the act on personal data protection, in particular Articles 36 to 39a of the act on personal data protection.
- The e-mail address is provided in order for the controller to be able to contact the person filling out the inquiry form.
a) adapting the content of the website to your individual needs and preferences,
- While visiting the website, its system sends at least one cookie to your computer in order to identify the browser. Information sent by the User’s browser is automatically registered on the Server. Each User has the ability to block the cookies so that they can remain anonymous, but the website will not be able to identify the User or his/her preferences. Restricting the flow of Cookies may therefore affect some of the website’s functionalities. In order to block the flow of cookies or be informed each time they are stored on your end device, you must modify the corresponding settings of your web browser.
- Cookies are available to the controller. Cookies stored in the end device may be used by your Google Analytics service provider.
Cookies, information stored in them or accessing them does not change the configuration of the device and the software installed on the device.
If you do not change your browser’s default settings for cookies, they will be stored on your end device and will be used in accordance with the rules provided by your browser provider. Thus, cookies may be stored on the User’s end device and the controller may access the information contained in these files.
For more information on how to manage cookies in different browsers, please see dedicated websites of browsers:
a) Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
b) Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/pl
c) Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
d) Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/pl/cookies.html
e) Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL&locale=pl_PL